At Hwy 51 and Hwy J turn east onto Hwy J, to left on Oak Street, to right on 5th Avenue to sale. Please park on the designated side of the road.
Mark your calendar and come have some fun ’cause this sale is a “blast from the past!” We’ve unpacked the boxes and found a time capsule of stuff! We have many, many small items from the 1930’s on. Like all our sales, this house is packed with nice items at great prices. Bring your basket! We hope to see you!
- Vintage kitchen-cute stuff
- Colorful vintage fruit crates
- Silverplate service for eighteen
- Mid-century bedroom set
- Jacobean dining set
- 1930’s cathedral bedroom set
- Lots of jewelry, and collectibles
- Linens and furs
- Tools, upright freezer
- Lawn and garden, cleaning supplies
- even the 1940’s kitchen sink!
And MUCH, MUCH more…………..
All items are sold as-is/where-is. Not responsible for accidents. Descriptions are not warranted. Announcements on sale days take precedence over printed material. CASH or CHECK w/ID.
Pine Grove – Judith McDowell, CAGA Appraiser, 715-356-7299